- 1 Lush Contact Numbers
- 2 Lush Head Office Opening Hours
- 3 Lush Head Office Address
- 4 Why would I call the Lush head office contact number?
- 5 Lush UK
- 6 Lush Cosmetics
- 7 Lush Bath Bombs
- 8 Lush Soap
- 9 Lush Dream Cream
- 10 Lush Shampoo Bar
- 11 Lush Gift Sets
- 12 Lush Spa
- 13 Lush Parties
- 14 Lush Oxford Street
- 15 About Lush
Lush Contact Numbers
|Customer Services||0843 2080 744|
|Head Office||0843 208 2398|
|Spa Bookings||0843 2080 744|
|Online Orders||0843 208 2399|
|Complaints||0843 2080 744|
Lush Head Office Opening Hours
Lush Head Office Address
|Head Office (UK)||Poole Quay
Unit 22-23 Dolphin Quays
Why would I call the Lush head office contact number?
- To find out more information about the ingredients of a Lush product.
- To confirm whether a product is vegan or not.
- To find a local Lush store and information such as opening times.
- To track stock of a product.
- For assistance with an online order.
- If you are a Lush employee and you need help or need to contact HR.
- To make a complaint about a Lush product, service or employee.
Lush is a cosmetics retailer. Although all of its products are vegetarian and 81% are vegan, it has never liked to call itself an ethical company. However, due to its stance on fighting animal testing and using natural ingredients, it is generally considered to be one of the most ethical retailers. Lush offers products such as skincare, bath/shower products, makeup, hair products, perfume and gifts. The company is committed to protecting the environment and some of the products are available without packaging, and when packaging is necessary it is always 100% recyclable – customers can return 6 full-sized Lush pots to their local store in exchange for a free face mask. All the cosmetics are handmade and fresh and sourced using ethical ingredients that are not sourced from companies who test on animals.
Lush Cosmetics can be broken down into several core categories: body, hair, face, makeup, perfume and gifts. You will find a vast selection of products such as cleansers, lotions, foot and hand creams, shaving creams, deodorants, cleansers, toners, face masks, moisturisers, lip scrubs, shampoo/shampoo bars, conditioners, hair styling products, makeup, gorilla perfume and gift sets. Popular Lush products include the Ultrabland honey and beeswax face cleanser, the Mask of Magnaminta face mask, the Honey I washed my hair shampoo bar, Bling! toothy tabs, Ocean Salt face and body scrub, Miranda soap and the Ultra Blue bath bomb. You can order Lush products from the website, or pop into your local Lush store – the benefit of the latter option is that you can speak to a friendly member of staff to see if the product will work for your skin type, and they may even give you a sample.
Lush also has seasonal product ranges for the likes of Christmas and Valentine’s Day. At Christmas, there is a popular product called Snow Fairy which you use in the shower, as well as festive gift sets and bath bombs. Around Valentine’s Day, you will find love-themed bath and shower products, massage bars, lip scrubs and gift sets. You can browse the seasonal products online, some will return every year, whereas others will be brand new.
Lush Bath Bombs
Bath bombs from Lush are the ultimate pampering experience. They look pretty, they smell amazing and they can leave your skin clean and soft. Lush has a range of many different bath bombs. Some of the most popular are:
- Dragon’s Egg – fizzes and crackles with a scent of lemon sherbet
- Error 404 – Vanilla fragrance, profits go to the Digital Fund
- Intergalactic – Peppermint scent, with vibrant neon colours which are reminiscent of a galaxy.
- Butterball – Ideal for sensitive skin with cocoa butter pieces
- Ickle Baby Bot – A gentle lavender bath bomb ideal for children at bedtime
- Twilight – A combination of essential nighttime oils for a good rest
- Avobath – Takes on dry skin with avocado and olive oil
Lush soap is handmade using the finest natural ingredients. The soap comes in a range of different styles and scents. Here are some of the most popular Lush soaps:
- Rock star – Pink soap which smells like a seaside bar of rock
- Very A-Peel-Ing – Packed with kiwi fruit and citrus oils
- Where Dreams Meet Reality – Cooling peppermint oils
- Allo Vera! – Parsley, thyme, tea tree oil and aloe vera
- Get Clean Down Under – Blend of eucalyptus, peppermint and lemongrass
- Layer Cake – Contains five real fruit juices
- Take the Sting Out of The Day – Caramel scented to smooth skin
Lush Dream Cream
Lush Dream Cream is a hand and body lotion which has been designed to cool and soothe sensitive skin, with a combination of chamomile, extra virgin olive oil and cocoa butter. It has lavender and rose scents to make you feel fresh and serene. It comes in a self-preserving form which means that it doesn’t need any preservatives to keep it fresh. It has gained a cult status as many eczema sufferers find that it soothes their skin, and thus regularly sells out.
Lush Shampoo Bar
Lush shampoo bars are a solid bar of shampoo made of natural ingredients. They come in many different scents to keep your hair looking and smelling great. Popular shampoo bars include Soak and Float, Jason and the Argan Oil, Godiva and Seanik.
Lush Gift Sets
Lush has several gift sets which make an ideal present for someone special. Current gift sets on offer include Lush Legends (featuring 28 bestselling products), Hello Gorgeous (contains a bubble bar, bath bomb, shower scrub, hand cream and moisturiser), It’s Your Time To Shine (with a bubble bar, hand and body lotion, shower gel, body butter, shampoo bar, bath bomb, moisturiser and hair perfume), and Celebrate (with a body conditioner, massage bar, face and body scrub and soap).
There are several Lush spas around the country, usually located in stores. Each spa offers a range of luxurious body and mind treatments. Here are some examples of treatments available at Lush spas:
- Bathe, Rest and Be Restored – Shoulder massage, mineral bath and a full body massage.
- Free Yourself From Tension – 70-minute, full body, deep tissue massage
- Walk on Air – Unwinding foot treatment with a soak, scrub and massage
- The Planets – Full body massage, arm massage, palm reading and facial.
Whether it’s a birthday party or a hen night, there are three different Lush parties for you to choose from. They are as follows:
- Beauty School – Choose to focus on facial skincare or hand and foot treatments as you get an in-depth consultation and learn skincare routines.
- Fun & Games – Compete in a range of activities against your friends with treasure hunts and quizzes.
- Happy Hour – Ideal for larger groups as it takes place outside of shop opening hours. Includes personalised activities and product activities, so it can be as relaxing or as high-energy as you would like.
Lush Oxford Street
Lush’s store on Oxford Street can be found at: 175 – 179 Oxford Street, London, W1D 2JS. It is open from 10am-9pm each day with the exception of Sundays when it is open from 11.30am-6pm.
In 1995, a trichologist named Mark Constantine and a beauty therapist named Liz Weir met in a beauty salon in Poole, Dorset. They began creating natural products and selling them to The Body Shop, before eventually opening up a mail order company called Cosmetics To Go. Today, Lush is one of the biggest cosmetics companies in the country.
For more information about Lush products and services, call the Lush head office contact number.