- 1 Center Parcs Contact Numbers:
- 2 Center Parcs Opening Hours
- 3 Center Parcs Head Office Address
- 4 Why would I need to call Center Parcs Contact?
- 5 Centre Parcs FAQs
- 6 Center Parcs Locations
- 7 Center Parcs Accommodation
- 8 Center Parcs Day Pass
- 9 Center Parcs Camping
- 10 Center Parcs FAQs
- 11 What time is Center Parcs check in?
- 12 How much are Center Parcs activities?
- 13 What’s in Center Parcs welcome pack?
- 14 Where is Center Parcs head office?
- 15 About Center Parcs
Center Parcs Contact Numbers:
|Center Parcs||Phone Number|
|Head Office||0844 248 2633|
|Customer Services||0844 248 2633|
|Complaints||0844 248 2633|
Center Parcs Opening Hours
|Customer Service||Monday to Friday 8.30am – 10.00pm Weekends and Bank Holiday 9.00am – 9.00pm|
Center Parcs Head Office Address
|Center Parcs||Edison Rise
Center Parcs is a company which operates a number of extensive holiday resorts in the UK, tailored towards short family breaks. Founded in 1968, these parks have been a perfect location for family holidays for almost 50 years, and show no signs of letting up now. To get in touch with Center Parcs, you can call their head office on 0844 248 2633.
Why would I need to call Center Parcs Contact?
- To book a stay at Centre Parcs
- To make changes to an existing booking or make a cancellation
- To make a complaint and register your need for compensation
- To ask questions or seek more information regarding Center Parcs
- To set up a payment plan for your stay
- To seek more information on a specific event or conference
- To find out more information on each of the different parks
Centre Parcs FAQs
What’s the Center Parcs check in time?
Center Parcs activity prices
What’s in the Center Parcs welcome pack?
Where is the Center Parcs head office?
Center Parcs Locations
Center Parcs has five unique UK locations, each nestled away amidst stunning woodland and idyllic lakeside. Perfect for a break away from it all. Those locations are:
Whinfell Forest, Cumbria
Sitting in the midst of hundreds of acres of forest on the edge of the Lake District, this location is perfect for nature-lovers and peace-seekers alike, as it is teeming with picturesque wildlife and beautiful forest scenes. Whinfell Forest is one of only 18 red squirrel sanctuaries in the UK, with a healthy, growing population of these rare and shy forest creatures. All the usual Center Parcs attractions are also there, along with lodges to suit all guests.
If you would like more information about Whinfell Forest or would like to book a stay there, you can call the Center Parcs head office on 0844 248 2633 any time between 8.30am and 10.00pm on weekdays, or between 9.00am and 9.00pm on weekends and bank holidays.
Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire
Sitting in Robin Hood’s old territory like an arrow sticking in the bullseye of the target, Center Parcs Sherwood Forest is a perfect balance of lakeside and forest. The park offers boating, mini-golf, archery and other activities as well as a vibrant “Village Square” where most of the leisure centres and dining is located.
If you would like more information about Sherwood Forest or would like to book a stay there, you can call the Center Parcs head office on 0844 248 2633 any time between 8.30am and 10.00pm on weekdays, or between 9.00am and 9.00pm on weekends and bank holidays.
Elveden Forest, Suffolk
Elveden Forest is a beautiful and secluded woodland in rural Suffolk, and has enough variety to keep every member of the family happy! With a mixture of high-octane adrenaline attractions and relaxing, calming activities, you’ll be able to split your time between the beach and the watersports lake, between waterskiing and relaxing in the subtropical swimming paradise and between chilling at your lodge or pursuing the endless entertainment in the resort!
If you would like more information about Elveden Forest or would like to book a stay there, you can call the Center Parcs head office on 0844 248 2633 any time between 8.30am and 10.00pm on weekdays, or between 9.00am and 9.00pm on weekends and bank holidays.
Woburn Forest, Bedfordshire
Just an hour outside London, the Woburn Forest park in Bedfordshire is the newest and most modern of the Center Parcs locations, with beautiful, scenic woodland, newly-built lodges and the biggest subtropical swimming paradise of any Center Parcs location.
If you would like more information about Woburn Forest or would like to book a stay there, you can call the Center Parcs head office on 0844 248 2633 any time between 8.30am and 10.00pm on weekdays, or between 9.00am and 9.00pm on weekends and bank holidays.
Longleat Forest, Wiltshire
The first thing you’ll notice upon arriving in Longleat Forest in Wiltshire – in fact, the first thing anyone notices – are the centuries-old Giant Redwood trees. Utterly massive, they lend the park a sense of majesty that is hard to find elsewhere. Once inside, you can enjoy long walks by the lakes or among the trees, cycling in the clear air or swim and enjoy watersports on the sporting lake.
If you would like more information about Longleat Forest or would like to book a stay there, you can call the Center Parcs head office on 0844 248 2633 any time between 8.30am and 10.00pm on weekdays, or between 9.00am and 9.00pm on weekends and bank holidays.
Center Parcs Accommodation
Center Parcs lodges are state-of-the-art accommodation options designed to provide maximum peace, space and comfort to those staying. You can choose from the following types of lodge at Center Parcs:
- Treehouse- treat yourself to a fulfilment of your childhood dream and live in a tree house over your stay. Equipped with a self-catering kitchen, fou bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and balconies, a living room with an LCD TV and Sky TV, a bridge to a personal games room, and a hot tub where you can enjoy your evenings!
- New-Style Exclusive – a deluxe two-floor detached lodge featuring four bedrooms (all with their own personal TVs), a full-equipped self-catering service, daily maid service, your own private spa with a hot tub and sauna, and a private games room!
- The Executive Lodge – choose anything between one and four bedrooms, all of which will have ensuite bathrooms. You’ll be treated to TVs in every bedroom and inthe living area, daily maid service and a fully equipped self-service kitchen.
- Original Executive – like Executive, but with traditional decor instead of modern aesthetics, and featuring flatscreen TVs and wifi, ensuite bathrooms, and even occasionally a private steam room! However, Original Executive does not alway feature a maid service, so be sure to check when booking.
- Woodland – Between two and four bedrooms, these lodges feature open-plan design, classic oak floors and fully equipped modern kitchens and appliances.
- Comfort Plus – Basic accommodation with some added bonuses, such as a DVD player, dishwasher and extra TV in the main bedroom.
- Comfort – excellent value for money, wirth all the basic living essentials and an open-plan design.
- Hotels – one-bedroom hotel rooms with ensuite bathrooms and daily maid services, along with free wi-fi and a TV.
- Apartments – two-bedroom apartments and luxury penthouses with ensuite bathrooms, TV, free wifi and maid service.
- Spa Suites – overnight accommodation at the Center Parcs Spas, with access to the spa on arrival and departure days, complimentary 55-minute spa treatment, complimentary bicycle hire during your stay and much, much more.
- Adapted Accommodation – designed to be accessible, Adapted Lodges are built to be accessible to guests in wheelchairs or with disabilities. Open-plan and spacious, they have fully equipped kitchens with lower worktops, ramp access, accessible bathroom layout and electric beds.
Center Parcs Day Pass
Center Parcs is sadly not available to day visitors, except if they are visiting a park guest. If you are interested in visiting for the day to see a guest, you can book a visitor’s day pass on the Center Parcs website (this isn’t it) for a small additional booking fee. If you would like more information or to book one of these guest passes, you can call the Center Parcs head office on 0844 248 2633 any time between 8.30am and 10.00pm on weekdays, or between 9.00am and 9.00pm on weekends and bank holidays.
Center Parcs Camping
It is with a heavy heart that we must tell you that Center Parcs does not offer facilities for campers, or allow camping on its premises. Accommodation is provided by the lodges, hotel rooms and apartments, and it is requested that you enjoy your stay there rather than in a tent. If you would like more information or to protest this outrage, you can get in touch with the Center Parcs head office on 0844 248 2633.
Center Parcs FAQs
What time is Center Parcs check in?
You can check in to your Center Parcs accommodation any time after 10am, but access to your accommodation doesn’t become available until 3pm. You can, however, check in earlier online on the official Center Parcs site (this isn’t it) to make this process easier and more streamlined.
How much are Center Parcs activities?
The activities at Center Parcs are extremely diverse and varied – you may go from playing minigolf to practicing archery and from canoing to watersports! The price of activities is as diverse as the activities themselves, so they may range anywhere between £5 and £80. For more information on pricing, check the official Center Parcs website (which, again, this is not) or get in touch with the Center Parcs head office on 0844 248 2633 any time between 8.30am and 10.00pm on weekdays, or between 9.00am and 9.00pm on weekends and bank holidays.
What’s in Center Parcs welcome pack?
Center Parcs understands that you may have journeyed a long way to get to your holiday, and may not have brought the mundane essentials like milk and sugar with you. You will most definitely not fancy going to find such essentials, so the Center Parcs welcome pack lays them out for you when you arrive. Milk, bread, butter, coffee, tea bags, water, sugar, a range of jams and marmalades, orange juice, chocolate digestives, washing up liquid and toilet roll are all included, so you can get settled in right away!
Where is Center Parcs head office?
You can find the Center Parcs head office in New Ollerton, Newark. The full address is:
About Center Parcs
Center Parcs was founded in 1968 by a Dutch entrepreneur named Piet Derkson. Shrewdly building a park next to a sporting goods store, he allowed customers of the store to relax there and enjoy their new wares, providing tents for people to relax in. After the popularity of his park exploded, he replaced the tents with more permanent lodges, then moved to open a full resort at Sherwood Forest, the oldest and still most popular Center Parcs location. Opened in 1987, it was an instant classic with British holidaymakers, and led to four more parks opening over the next few decades.
Today, Center Parks has five UK resorts, and recently expanded across the Channel into Europe, with dozens of locations on the European mainland.
For more information about Center Parcs, call the Center Parcs head office on 0844 248 2633 any time between 8.30am and 10.00pm on weekdays, or between 9.00am and 9.00pm on weekends and bank holidays.