Center Parcs was founded in 1968 by a Dutch entrepreneur named Piet Derkson. Shrewdly building a park next to a sporting goods store, he allowed customers of the store to relax there and enjoy their new wares, providing tents for people to relax in. After the popularity of his park exploded, he replaced the tents with more permanent lodges, then moved to open a full resort at Sherwood Forest, the oldest and still most popular Center Parcs location. Opened in 1987, it was an instant classic with British holidaymakers, and led to four more parks opening over the next few decades.
Today, Center Parks has five UK resorts, and recently expanded across the Channel into Europe, with dozens of locations on the European mainland.
- 1 Center Parcs Connection Numbers:
- 2 Head Office 0844 248 2633
- 3 Customer Services 0844 248 1787
- 4 Complaints 0844 248 1788
- 5 Center Parcs Locations 0844 248 1791
- 6 Center Parcs Accommodation 0844 248 1792
- 7 Center Parcs Day Pass 0844 248 2633
Center Parcs Connection Numbers:
|Head Office||0844 248 2633|
|Customer Services||0844 248 1787|
|Complaints||0844 248 1788|
|Center Parcs Locations||0844 248 1791|
|Center Parcs Accomodation||0844 248 1792|
|Center Parc Day Pass||0844 248 2633|
By calling the above numbers, we can connect you to those Centre Parcs departments. All calls to this number cost 7 pence per minute, plus your telephone network access charge. Please note we are not associated with any of the companies listed on this website. We offer a call connection service.
Head Office 0844 248 2633
Calling 0844 248 2633 will take you to the head office team with Center Parcs. From here, you can discuss issues you have had with the level of service, or you can discuss other things with the team, such as disabled access to some of the amenities in Center Parcs itself.
Customer Services 0844 248 1787
Calling 0844 248 1787 will connect you the customer service team with Center Parcs. If you would like to make a complaint, we suggest you do not use this number to do so. Instead, we suggest you use the complaints number for Center Parcs, which can be found below.
Complaints 0844 248 1788
To make a complaint about the level of service you have received whilst at Center Parcs, you can call this number. You will be transferred to a member of the complaints team, who can help you further. Whether you would like to complain about a member of staff, or about the accommodation you have stayed in, this is the number to call in order to make a complaint.
Center Parcs Locations 0844 248 1791
Center Parcs has five unique UK locations, each nestled away amidst stunning woodland and idyllic lakeside. Perfect for a break away from it all. Those locations are:
Whinfell Forest, Cumbria
Sitting in the midst of hundreds of acres of forest on the edge of the Lake District, this location is perfect for nature-lovers and peace-seekers alike, as it is teeming with picturesque wildlife and beautiful forest scenes. Whinfell Forest is one of only 18 red squirrel sanctuaries in the UK, with a healthy, growing population of these rare and shy forest creatures. All the usual Center Parcs attractions are also there, along with lodges to suit all guests.
Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire
Sitting in Robin Hood’s old territory like an arrow sticking in the bullseye of the target, Center Parcs Sherwood Forest is a perfect balance of lakeside and forest. The park offers boating, mini-golf, archery and other activities as well as a vibrant “Village Square” where most of the leisure centres and dining is located.
Elveden Forest, Suffolk
Elveden Forest is a beautiful and secluded woodland in rural Suffolk, and has enough variety to keep every member of the family happy! With a mixture of high-octane adrenaline attractions and relaxing, calming activities, you’ll be able to split your time between the beach and the watersports lake, between waterskiing and relaxing in the subtropical swimming paradise and between chilling at your lodge or pursuing the endless entertainment in the resort!
Woburn Forest, Bedfordshire
Just an hour outside London, the Woburn Forest park in Bedfordshire is the newest and most modern of the Center Parcs locations, with beautiful, scenic woodland, newly-built lodges and the biggest subtropical swimming paradise of any Center Parcs location.
Longleat Forest, Wiltshire
The first thing you’ll notice upon arriving in Longleat Forest in Wiltshire – in fact, the first thing anyone notices – are the centuries-old Giant Redwood trees. Utterly massive, they lend the park a sense of majesty that is hard to find elsewhere. Once inside, you can enjoy long walks by the lakes or among the trees, cycling in the clear air or swim and enjoy watersports on the sporting lake.
Center Parcs Accommodation 0844 248 1792
Center Parcs lodges are state-of-the-art accommodation options designed to provide maximum peace, space and comfort to those staying. You can choose from the following types of lodge at Center Parcs:
- Treehouse- treat yourself to a fulfilment of your childhood dream and live in a tree house over your stay. Equipped with a self-catering kitchen, fou bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and balconies, a living room with an LCD TV and Sky TV, a bridge to a personal games room, and a hot tub where you can enjoy your evenings!
- New-Style Exclusive – a deluxe two-floor detached lodge featuring four bedrooms (all with their own personal TVs), a full-equipped self-catering service, daily maid service, your own private spa with a hot tub and sauna, and a private games room!
- The Executive Lodge – choose anything between one and four bedrooms, all of which will have ensuite bathrooms. You’ll be treated to TVs in every bedroom and inthe living area, daily maid service and a fully equipped self-service kitchen.
- Original Executive – like Executive, but with traditional decor instead of modern aesthetics, and featuring flatscreen TVs and wifi, ensuite bathrooms, and even occasionally a private steam room! However, Original Executive does not alway feature a maid service, so be sure to check when booking.
- Woodland – Between two and four bedrooms, these lodges feature open-plan design, classic oak floors and fully equipped modern kitchens and appliances.
- Comfort Plus – Basic accommodation with some added bonuses, such as a DVD player, dishwasher and extra TV in the main bedroom.
- Comfort – excellent value for money, wirth all the basic living essentials and an open-plan design.
- Hotels – one-bedroom hotel rooms with ensuite bathrooms and daily maid services, along with free wi-fi and a TV.
- Apartments – two-bedroom apartments and luxury penthouses with ensuite bathrooms, TV, free wifi and maid service.
- Spa Suites – overnight accommodation at the Center Parcs Spas, with access to the spa on arrival and departure days, complimentary 55-minute spa treatment, complimentary bicycle hire during your stay and much, much more.
- Adapted Accommodation – designed to be accessible, Adapted Lodges are built to be accessible to guests in wheelchairs or with disabilities. Open-plan and spacious, they have fully equipped kitchens with lower worktops, ramp access, accessible bathroom layout and electric beds.
Center Parcs Day Pass 0844 248 2633
Center Parcs is sadly not available to day visitors, except if they are visiting a park guest. If you are interested in visiting for the day to see a guest, you can book a visitor’s day pass on the Center Parcs website (this isn’t it) for a small additional booking fee.
It is with a heavy heart that we must tell you that Center Parcs does not offer facilities for campers, or allow camping on its premises. Accommodation is provided by the lodges, hotel rooms and apartments, and it is requested that you enjoy your stay there rather than in a tent.
You can check in to your Center Parcs accommodation any time after 10am, but access to your accommodation doesn’t become available until 3pm. You can, however, check in earlier online on the official Center Parcs site (this isn’t it) to make this process easier and more streamlined.
The activities at Center Parcs are extremely diverse and varied – you may go from playing minigolf to practicing archery and from canoing to watersports! The price of activities is as diverse as the activities themselves, so they may range anywhere between £5 and £80.
Center Parcs understands that you may have journeyed a long way to get to your holiday, and may not have brought the mundane essentials like milk and sugar with you. You will most definitely not fancy going to find such essentials, so the Center Parcs welcome pack lays them out for you when you arrive. Milk, bread, butter, coffee, tea bags, water, sugar, a range of jams and marmalades, orange juice, chocolate digestives, washing up liquid and toilet roll are all included, so you can get settled in right away!