Bourne Leisure Connection Numbers
|Head Office||0844 248 2639|
|Customer Service||0843 218 9631|
|Complaints||0843 557 4523|
By calling the above numbers, we can connect you to those Bourne Leisure departments. All calls to this number cost 7 pence per minute, plus your telephone network access charge. Please note we are not associated with any of the companies listed on this website. We offer a call connection service.
Bourne Leisure Opening Hours
|Head Office||8am – 8pm Monday to Friday|
Bourne Leisure Head Office Address
|Head Office||Hutchison 3G UK Ltd
PO Box 333
Reasons to call the Bourne Leisure Head Office Contact Number:
- To enquire about the different holdings and operations of Bourne Leisure
- To make an enquiry about a specific component of the company
- To ask about ticket prices for Butlins
- To ask about ticket prices for Haven
- To ask about Ticket prices for Bourne Holidays Ltd
- To enquire about the accommodation at Butlins
- To enquire about the accommodation at Haven
- To enquire about the accommodation at Bourne Holidays Ltd
- To ask about the entertainments at Butlins
- To ask about the entertainments at Haven
- To ask about the entertainments at Bourne Holidays Ltd
- To make a complaint about the facilities at Butlins
- To make a complaint about the facilities at Haven
- To make a complaint about the facilities at Bourne Holidays Ltd
- To make a complaint about the staff at Butlins
- To make a complaint about the staff at Haven
- To make a complaint about the staff at Bourne Holidays Ltd
- To apply for a job at Butlins
- To apply for a job at Haven
- To apply for a job at Bourne Leisure Ltd
- To ask for the location of a Butlins resort
- To ask for the location of a Haven resort
- To ask for the location of a Bourne Leisure resort
About Bourne Leisure
Bourne Leisure Holdings, Ltd, is a company established and operated entirely within the confines of the latter-day British Empire. In keeping with its imperial roots, the company is an expansionist capitalist juggernaut, subsuming less successful ventures and governing them from a central seat of power.
That Government isn’t Her Majesty’s throne room, however, or even the twin Houses of Parliament on which the world’s greatest democracy was built – it’s a head office in Hemel Hampstead. From here, the company directs the actions of its subsidiaries, Haven Holidays, Butlins, and Bourne Holidays Ltd, ensuring that they all live up to the excellent standard of wholesome British holidaymaking that made the Empire great.
Therefore, within the UK, Bourne Leisure largely trades under the innocuous names of:
- Haven Holidays – which is a highly successful company operating caravan parks in picturesque and rainy locations all over the UK
- Butlins – Bastion of inexpensive resort holidays, Butlins is a triumvirate of resorts situated in Bognor Regis, Minehead, and Skegness.
- Bourne Holidays Ltd – a hotel chain exclusively for adults, consisting of thirteen hotels in which the sound of an infant’s wail or the mess from a toddler’s attempts to perform basic bodily functions have never been heard.
Bourne Leisure FAQs Expanded
What is Bourne Leisure?
Bourne Leisure began as a simple caravan park bought by three enterprising entrepreneurs in London, in 1964. Developing it into a company of some repute and success, their “Leisure Caravan Parks” passion project was floated on the London Stock Exchange.
Does Bourne Leisure Run Haven?
Haven, which is itself a company running the world-famous Centre Parcs attractions, is a subsidiary of Bourne Leisure Holdings Ltd. That means that all Centre Parcs attractions, including their subsidiaries, are ultimately controlled by Bourne Leisure Holdings Ltd. Wheels within wheels. At this point, it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if it was revealed that the subsidiaries of individual Centre Parcs themselves controlled many subsidiaries. Such appears to be the nature of the British domestic tourism industry. Regardless, it is clear that at the top of this ever-branching root system of subsidiary hospiatilty and entertainment companies is the single source, the wellspring from which the branching rivers flow, the mighty trunk from which the endless roots spiral: Bourne Leisure.
Does Bourne Leisure Run Butlins?
Butlins (sometimes also traditionally known as “Butlin’s”) is a stalwart bastion of affordable domestic British holidaymaking. Founded by Billy Butlin to make fantastic holidays available to regular people, in the thirty years betwixt 1936 and 1966, ten holiday resorts were built by Butlin and his new legion of resort builders. Two of these camps were on foreign soil, with one in the Bahamas! And one, less excitingly, in Ireland. For a brief period in the heyday of Butlins, they also operated a number of overseas hotels, and even a futuristic, tower-topping revolving restaurant!
In the waning years of Butlins holiday making dominance overseas, the rise of powerful package operators like Thompsons and Thomas Cook worked against them; while dropping demand and a spike in the cost of simply maintaining their operations overseas forced a closure of the majority of these once – impressive footholds of the Butlins Empire. Only three of the original British Butlins managed to survive the catastrophic closures – Butlins Bognor Regis, Butlins Minehead, and Butlins Skegness. They survived by allowing themselves to be devoured by Bourne Leisure Ltd, who kept them alive against impossible odds in exchange for their souls; their eternal servitude.
Butlins has a whole range of “fun for all the family” activities, most of which come as part of the price package. Their friendly hosts entertain, act as event organisers, and keep people smiling! No matter what.
Does Bourne Leisure Run Bourne Holidays Ltd?
It does. You can call them on 0843 208 2401.