Best Western is an international chain of budget hotels.
- 1 Other Best Western Contact Numbers
- 2 Best Western Head Office Opening Times
- 3 Best Western Head Office Address
- 4 Reasons to call the Best Western head office contact number:
- 5 Best Western Hotels
- 6 Best Western Rewards
- 7 Best Western York
- 8 Best Western London
- 9 Best Western Amsterdam
- 10 Best Western Dublin
- 11 Best Western Paris
- 12 Popular questions about Best Western
- 13 About Best Western
Other Best Western Contact Numbers
|Customer Services||0844 826 8685|
|Head Office||0844 826 8685|
|Reservations||0844 826 8685|
Best Western Head Office Opening Times
|Monday to Friday||9am-5.30pm|
Best Western Head Office Address
|Head Office||Best Western Hotels Great Britain
Amy Johnson Way
York YO30 4GP
Reasons to call the Best Western head office contact number:
- To find the location of your nearest Best Western hotel.
- To find out more information about facilities and rooms at a Best Western hotel.
- To contact head office as an employee.
- To make a complaint about an experience at a Best Western hotel.
Best Western Hotels
Best Western Hotels are designed to have their own personality, so you will find them in many unique locations across the world. You can wake up to fresh bread made by an artisan baker, dip into natural pools and go wild water swimming. Why book with Best Western? There is a low rate guarantee, free wifi and over 270 hotels to choose from in Great Britain alone. Best Western is also partners with the likes of Harley Davidson and Tesco, giving members the opportunity to save money when they book their break.
Best Western Rewards
With Best Western Rewards, you can earn 10 points for every £1 that you spend when you stay in a Best Western hotel, or you can earn airline miles instead. You can then redeem your Best Western points in exchange for shopping vouchers, free stays, dining vouchers, days out and more. As you work your way up the membership tiers, you will be able to access more rewards when you stay at a Best Western hotel, such as room upgrades, gifts and bonus points. You can join Best Western rewards online and start earning straight away.
Best Western York
There are seven Best Western hotels in York- a historic, vibrant city in Yorkshire. The hotels can be found in different locations to suit all your requirements. The hotels all have free wifi, bars and restaurants. Here are some of the hotels in the York area:
- Best Western Plus Dean Court Hotel
- Best Western Monkbar Hotel
- Best Western York Pavilion Hotel
- Best Western Burn Hall Hotel
- Best Western Plus Milford
- Best Western Crown Hotel
- Best Western Plus Rogerthorpe Manor Hotel (Pontefract)
Best Western London
Best Western has several hotels in London, centred around the many tourist attractions. The 52 London hotels are ideal for both business and leisure travellers. You could stay in the heart of Kensington for shopping, by Hyde Park for long walks or within walking distance of Buckingham Palace. Here are some of the hotels available in the London area:
- Best Western Corona
- Best Western Victoria Palace
- Best Western Maitrise Hotel
- Best Western Mornington Hotel
- Best Western Plus Delmere Hotel
- Best Western Burns Hotel
- Best Western The Cromwell
- Best Western London Peckham
Best Western Amsterdam
Amsterdam is an incredible city in the Netherlands which is extremely popular with tourists. There are six Best Western hotels located in Amsterdam, which serve as an ideal base for exploring the city’s Red Light District, beautiful canals or many bars and coffee shops. Here are some of the hotels available in Amsterdam:
- Best Western Delphi Hotel
- Best Western Blue Tower Hotel
- Best Western Plus Hotel Blue Square
- Best Western Apollo Museumhotel
- Best Western Dam Square Inn
- Best Western Premier Hotel Couture
Best Western Dublin
If you are looking for a hotel in Dublin for business travel or a city break, Best Western has three hotels to choose from. You can also base yourself close to Dublin Airport which is particularly useful if you are flying to the USA, as you can pre-clear immigration before you fly. Here are some of the Dublin hotels available:
- Best Western Plus Dublin Skylon Hotel
- Best Western Plus Academy Plaza Hotel
- Best Western Sheldon Park Hotel
Best Western Paris
Fashion, food, architecture and entertainment are just some of the reasons why Paris is a popular European tourist destination. There are around 70 hotels in Paris, so you can be in the heart of the city and visit all of the attractions, sampling the delicious food that Paris has to offer. Here are some of the Paris hotels available:
- Best Western Grand Hotel L’Univers
- Best Western Jardin De Cluny
- Best Western Trianon Rive Gauche
- Best Western Premier Louvre Saint Honore
- Best Western Quartier Latin Pantheon
- Best Western Aramis Saint-Germain
- Best Western Marais Bastille
- Best Western Aurore
- Best Western Diva Opera
Popular questions about Best Western
Which Best Western hotels allow dogs?
There are over 110 pet-friendly hotels in Britain where your dog won’t just be made to feel welcome, but will feel like a VIP with homemade dog biscuits and balls for them to play with.
What is Best Western cancellation policy?
The Best Western cancellation policy varies by location. During the online reservation process, you’ll be able to see the hotel’s policy. If you don’t cancel, your card will be charged one night’s stay unless there was a full payment in advance or a minimum length of stay.
Where to purchase Best Western Gift Cards?
You can buy Best Western gift cards online on the Best Western website. It is a travel card which can be preloaded with up to 11 different currencies which can then be redeemed on a hotel stay. You can even use the gift cards for business, giving them to your employees to pay for their work-related stay.
About Best Western
Following World War II, a network of hotels grew after independent hotels were making referrals to other travellers. In 1946, this developed into the modern Best Western chain in 1946. Today, there are over 2000 Best Western hotels in North America alone. The UK division launched in 1978 when independent hoteliers opted to trade under the brand name- there are now approximately 280 Best Western hotels in the UK. Each hotel franchisee must pay Best Western a fee and also adhere to national standards set by the company.